Director, Unscripted Original Series Development
Endemol Shine North America is looking for a Director of Development. The right candidate will have innovative ideas, will work well in a team environment and have a good understanding of the current television marketplace. He/she will be responsible for writing decks, creating new ideas, and supporting the current development team. Position is based in LA and reports to the EVP of Development
- Create and develop new and original ideas with an emphasis on broadcast network and digital streamers.
- Write and create thoughtful and detailed decks including format and episodic breakdowns.
- Pitch show ideas internally to senior staff.
- Support the existing development team efforts.
Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years experience in non-scripted television development.
- Development experience at a production company or network required.
- Excellent communication skills to internal execs and external partners
- Experience with Powerpoint and Keynote is required.
- Relationships with Network buyers is a plus.
- Experience with Photoshop is a plus.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple ongoing projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail and stays on top of deadlines
- Strong time management and organizational skill
- Self-motivated and proactive; team player
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.endemolshine.us/careers to be considered
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.