Executive Assistant, Head of Current Programming Freelance- 51 Minds
Endemol Shine North America’s subsidiary 51 Minds is looking for a passionate and dynamic individual for the role of Executive Assistant, Head of Current Programming (freelance). The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in reality television and must be organized and hard working. The ideal candidate should also have prior personal/executive experience or entertainment industry experience.
- Providing administrative duties such as answering phones, rolling calls, and taking messages
- Multi calendar management
- Scheduling calls, conferences, kickoffs, meetings, etc.
- Compiling expense reports as well as monthly reports required by our parent company
- Booking travel such as hotel accommodations, air travel, restaurants, and car services
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidate must have at least 1 year of Executive Assistant experience or production experience, be organized, hardworking and passionate about reality television
- Personal/Exec experience or entertainment industry experience is a huge plus
- Excellent Familiarity with MS Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook), Keynote, Google Docs
- Must have a 'can-do' attitude and can learn on the go
- Must anticipate -- be two steps ahead of your boss at all times to deal with issues before they become problems
- Successful candidates will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and can prioritize tasks
- Highly organized and skilled in time management
- Be a clear and concise communicator
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.