Executive Assistant, President Unscripted & Scripted Television
Endemol Shine North America seeks an Executive Assistant to support the President of Unscripted and Scripted Television of a large television production company. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years of administrative experience in the entertainment industry. An interest in unscripted and scripted development and programming, both domestic and international is essential, as well as professional phone manner, and familiarity with ALL industry players.
He/she will be responsible for managing heavy phones, rolling calls, setting appointments and meetings, updating calendars, booking travel, as well as coordinating alongside the creative team as needed.
- Manage phones, calendars, schedules and conference calls
- Organize meetings and appointments
- Create Executive expense reports
- Updating and maintaining status reports
- Creating development decks
- Assist with projects for all disciplines within the department
- Possess excellent follow through skills (status reports and confirmation of tasks completed)
- Assist with booking travel
- Assist with making creative documents for internal use
- Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
- Promote teamwork and work well with executives, staff, external associates and visitors at all levels.
- Handle other miscellaneous duties, special events and projects assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 -3 years’ administrative experience at Senior Management/C level within the entertainment industry
- Knowledge of key Executives at Networks and Studios
- Agency and production experience is a plus
- Strong writing skills and savvy in all forms of social media is required
- Ability to manage and interact with high level executives, as well as handle extremely confidential and sensitive personal/professional matters
- Self-starter, enthusiastic and ability to use good judgment
- Interest in Unscripted and Scripted highly preferred, as well as keeping up with latest trends in the industry
- A clear sense of urgency and ability to complete tasks accurately and efficiently; highly organized
- Excellent computer and technology skills – Mac & Windows: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, iPad, iPhone
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written - with professional phone manner
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines under pressure, make decisions and change course of action quickly and anticipate needs of President
- Ability to be proactive, resourceful, flexible and exhibit confidence under pressure
- Ability to simultaneously handle individual tasks while maintaining perspective on the bigger picture
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively with other executives, talent, talent reps, assistants and staff at all levels. In particular, international counterparts and other Senior Executive Assistants
- Team player with positive/easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities and assignments
- College degree
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
If you are interested in applying for a position at Endemol Shine North America, please click here.