NATP Announces New Additions To Board Of Directors
November 23, 2015 - The National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) announced the election of 10 leading entertainment and media industry executives to its board of directors, effective immediately. It was jointly announced today by Andy Kaplan, NATPE chairman of the board and Rod Perth, President and CEO. The new appointees will serve a term of two years. NATPE also announced the newly constituted executive committee.
“The new board members represent a very talented and experienced group of executives who will make our board even more diverse and whose counsel will be of great value to our organization,” Kaplan stated.
“The selection process was a difficult one given the number of terrific people who expressed interest in serving on the NATPE board,” added Perth. “The interest is a testimonial to the important role NATPE plays in our industry both domestically and internationally, and this board continues to reflect our commitment to virtually every sector of our incredibly diverse business.”
The new NATPE board members include:
• Jack Bamberger, Senior Vice President, Global Head of Agency Development, AOL
• Nicole Bernard, Executive Vice President, Audience Strategy, The Fox Group
• Charlie Corwin, Co-Chairman & Co-CEO, Endemol Shine North America
• Mark Greenberg, President & CEO, EPIX
• Keli Lee, Executive Vice President, Talent and Casting, ABC Entertainment Group
• Armando Nuñez, President & CEO, CBS Global Distribution Group
• Eric Rovner, Agent, WME (International Focus)
• Luis Silberwasser, President, Telemundo Network
• Simon Sutton, President, HBO International and Content Distribution
• Marta Voda, West Coast Talent Acquisition Director, Viacom
The newly constituted NATPE executive committee includes:
• Rod Perth, President and CEO, NATPE
• Andy Kaplan, President, Worldwide Networks, Sony Pictures Television
• Kevin Beggs, Chairman, Lionsgate Television Group
• Deborah Bradley, EVP, Networks Optimization, Content Strategy & Commercialization, Turner Broadcasting System
• Emerson Coleman, Vice President, Programming, KCRA-TV / KQCA-TV
• Robert Friedman, CEO, Bungalow Media + Entertainment
• Philip Gurin, President, The Gurin Company
• Jordan Levin, Chief Content Officer, NFL
• Dick Lippin, Chairman & CEO, The Lippin Group
• Bruce David Klein, President and Executive Producer, Atlas Media Corp.
• Lew Klein, President, Educational Foundation, NATPE
Previous elected members of the NATPE board include:
• Jack Abernethy, CEO, Twentieth Television
• Rola Bauer, President/Partner, STUDIOCANAL
• Ira Bernstein, Co-President, Debmar-Mercury
• Alberto Ciurana, President, Programming and Content, Univision Communications, Inc.
• Scott Donaton, Chief Content Officer, Digitas LBi
• Craig Hunegs, President, Business and Strategy, Warner Bros. International Television
• Michael Kassan, Chairman & CEO, MediaLink LLC
• Ross Levinsohn, Executive Chairman, Scout Media, Inc.
• Greg Lipstone, CEO, All3Media America
• Erin McPherson, Independent
• Hans Schiff, Television Agent, Creative Artists Agency (CAA)
• Tim Spengler, Independent
• Peter Tortorici, Senior Executive, GroupM Entertainment Global
• Lauren Zalaznick – Independent
The annual NATPE Miami Market and Conference returns to Miami Beach January 19 – 21, 2016. This year’s newly expanded campus will include both the Fontainebleau Miami Beach and neighboring Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort. The conference will operate under the banner theme “Be Creative. Be Fearless. Be Ready.” encouraging attendees to be imaginative, tenacious, and equipped to succeed in the ever-expanding, interdependent content community. Please visit natpe.com for updates.
Celebrating 54 years of service to the ever-evolving global television industry, NATPE inspires the growth and success of content development, creation, production, financing and distribution across all platforms through interdependent marketplaces where industry powers gather to offer insight and make deals. NATPE is the leader in developing international markets and conferences for the entire spectrum of the dynamic content business. For more information, please visit www.natpe.com.
The Lippin Group/London
+44 203 008 5406