Laura Bozzo Joins Telemundo's Highly Anticipated New Season of 'La Casa de los Famosos,' Premiering Live on Tuesday, May 10 at 7PM/6C
The Iconic TV Host of “Laura en América” Joins the List of Celebrities Vying for the $200,000 Cash Prize, Which Also Includes Natalia Alcocer, Mayeli Alonso, Luis “Potro” Caballero, Nacho Casano, Ivonne Montero, Juan Vidal, Brenda Zambrano, Salvador Zerboni and Niurka Marcos, Among Other Celebrities
April 22, 2022 — Renowned TV personality Laura Bozzo, joins Telemundo’s highly anticipated new season of La Casa de los Famosos, slated to premiere live on Tuesday, May 10 at 7pm/6c. She joins the hit reality competition alongside Natalia Alcocer, Mayeli Alonso, Luis “Potro” Caballero, Nacho Casano, Ivonne Montero, Juan Vidal, Brenda Zambrano, Salvador Zerboni and Niurka Marcos, among other celebrities that will soon be announced. The celebrities will all live together under the same roof, in total isolation, surrounded by cameras and microphones that will capture their every move in this real-life drama. The audience will witness their best, worst, funniest, and most dramatic moments until only one contestant remains and wins the grand $200,000 cash prize. Unpredictable, full of surprises and challenges, shocking nominations and eliminations, this multiplatform experience features a linear version hosted by Sandarti and Jimena Gállego and offer exclusive 24/7 access on Telemundo.com.
Laura Bozzo is a Peruvian-born TV host and attorney, who became internationally known with the success of her talk show, Laura en América. Her show launched on Telemundo for the U.S. Spanish-language audience, becoming a great success and positioning Bozzo as one of the most iconic figures on U.S. Hispanic television.
Along with Bozzo, these are some of the famous housemates on the new season of La Casa de los Famosos:
- Natalia Alcocer, is a TV host, actress and influencer, who is best known for her participation on Survivor, and has also appeared on TV programs such as Venga la Alegría, Corazón Grupero and the popular series, La Rosa de Guadalupe.
- Mayeli Alonso is a Mexican-born entrepreneur and social media star who gained fame through her passion for the world of fashion. The mother of two children with her ex-husband, famous Mexican singer Lupillo Rivera, Alonso has participated in reality shows, including Rica, Famosa, Latina.
- Luis “Potro” Caballero is a talented Mexican singer, dancer and reality show star, best known for his appearances on Super Shore, Acapulco Shore and La Academia. He has served as host of Tu Casa TV and was part of the cast of Inseparables and Las Estrellas Bailan en Hoy.
- Nacho Casano is an Argentine-born multitalented personality who now lives in Mexico and has published several self-improvement books. He began his career as a model, walking the runways of Asia, Europe, and America. He started acting when he moved to Mexico, where he gained fame in several TV productions such as Mentir para Vivir, among others.
- Ivonne Montero is an actress, model, and singer, best known for playing the lead role in Telemundo’s iconic telenovela ¡Anita, no te Rajes! The actress also had a stellar role in the network’s fourth season of El Señor de los Cielos, among other productions.
- Juan Vidal is an actor born in the Dominican Republic, who currently lives in Mexico. He has acted in several films, theater plays and TV productions. He became a professional model working in Europe, the United States and Mexico after representing his native country in Mister Mundo 1996 in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Brenda Zambrano is an actress, model, and reality show star who is a prominent Influencer and YouTuber with more than five million social media followers. She has participated in numerous productions, including Acapulco Shore, Guerreros and Inseparables.
- Salvador Zerboni, the celebrated film, and TV actor, has played lead roles in several series, including La Reina del Sur, Abismo de Pasión and Parientes a la Fuerza, among others. After studying at New York’s The Actors Studio, he acted in notable films such as Rudo y Cursi, El Boxeador and the successful series El Pantera.
- Niurka Marcos, is a renowned actress, singer, and dancer known for her successful projects and controversial personality. The Cuban-born star has participated in worldwide hit telenovelas, including Salomé, Vivo por Elena, Gotita de Amor, La Fea más Bella and Fuego en la Sangre, and the popular musicals Aventurera, among others.
La Casa de los Famosos opens a window into celebrities’ most intimate moments, offering viewers an unfiltered and unparalleled multiplatform experience via linear and 24/7 exclusive access via a streaming feed on Telemundo.com. Hosted by Sandarti and Jimena Gállego, the reality competition features more than 50 hidden cameras and 60 microphones that captures the housemantes’ every movement, 24/7 while they eat, sleep, share bathrooms, have intimate conversations, and face household tasks, nomination challenges, and eviction ceremonies. Viewers can witness the dynamic alliances, rivalries, and romances that develop as these personalities compete to bring home the cash prize. Each week, the audience will vote to determine which celebrity will leave the house and ultimately decide which housemate will be crowned the winner of the coveted $200,000 cash prize at the end of the competition.
Audiences can watch La Casa de los Famosos live on Telemundo, or catch up on the Telemundo app (available on Google Play Store and Apple Store) and Telemundo.com. New episodes will also be available to stream next day on Peacock. Viewers can also visit Telemundo.com to find additional exclusive content and stream the live video feed. Fans can join the conversation on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter by following @Telemundo, @TelemundoRealities, #LaCasaDeLosFamosos and #LCDLF.
La Casa de los Famosos is an Endemol Shine Boomdog production, a division of Banijay, under the executive production of Francisco “Cisco” Suarez, Executive Vice President of Primetime Non-Scripted Programming for Telemundo, with Pancho Calvo as executive producer and Pablo Alonso as showrunner of the reality competition.