"Mira Quién Baila" Announces Joaquín Cortés, Dayanara Torres and Lola Cortés as Judges for Season 6
JULY 17, 2018 – Univision’s highest-rated reality show, “Mira Quién Baila,” (MQB) returns on Sunday, July 29 for a sixth season. The star-studded dance competition will air from 8 to 10 p.m. ET/PT (7 to 9 p.m. CT) on eight consecutive Sundays this summer. Chiquinquirá Delgado and Javier Poza return as hosts, joined for the first time by Pedro Prieto who will cover the latest from behind-the-scenes and social media.
Last season winner, Dayanara Torres, Puerto Rican actress and Miss Universe 1993, returns to the show, this time as judge along with internationally acclaimed Spanish flamenco star Joaquín Cortés, and renowned Mexican dancer Lola Cortés.
Ten stars and their pro partners are set to dance to different genres and rhythms with the goal of helping a charity of their choice. Each celebrity will select a social cause with which they identify and feel motivated to excel at the complicated dance routines rated by a panel of judges.
The ten celebrities lined up for this season represent some of the most talented new faces in Hispanic America. Among the stars who will give their all on the adrenaline-packed dance floor are:
- Irina Baeva – international actress and model born in Russia, but raised in Mexico.
- Rosie Rivera – the youngest sister of the Rivera Dynasty, entrepreneur and mother committed to the Hispanic community.
- Sara Corrales – Colombian actress and model.
- Santiago Ramundo – Argentine TV and stage actor, with a law degree and firm family values.
- Emanuel Palomares – Venezuelan actor and model.
- Paul Stanley – Mexican TV host and comedian.
- Rommel Pacheco – Mexican Olympic diver, who is a gold, silver and bronze medalist worldwide.
- Mike Bahía – Colombian innovator and urban music artist.
- Greeicy Rendón – Colombian actress and singer, who is engaged to Mike Bahía.
- Veronica Montes –Peruvian entrepreneur, actress, and TV host.
MQB fans will be able to vote for their favorite contestants via the Univision Conecta App.
MQB is a co-production of Televisa and Endemol Shine Boomdog for Univision.
More information about the contestants and cast of MQB can be found at https://www.univision.com/shows/mira-quien-baila.
Fans can receive the latest news about the sixth season of MQB on Twitter and Instagram using #MQBaila, and join the conversation on Facebook.com/MiraQuiénBaila.
Winners of the previous editions of MQB include:
2010 – Vadhir Derbez winner of the first season
2011 – Adamari López winner of the second season
2012 – Henry Santos winner of the third season
2013 – Johnny Lozada winner of the fourth season
2017 – Dayanara Torres winner of the fifth season
Visit corporate.univision.com for more information on UCI and follow us at @UCIPRTeam on Twitter and Instagram.