Seven New Celebrities Join Telemundo's 'La Casa De Los Famosos' Just One Week Away from the Live Premiere on Tuesday, August 24 at 7PM/6C
Jorge Aravena, Kimberly Flores, Anahí Izali, Christian Estrada, Daniel Vargas, Gisella Aboumrad and Verónica Montes Will All Be Living Under the Same Roof, Isolated from the Outside World, Sharing Their Lives 24/7, in the Hopes of Winning the $200,000 Cash Prize
August 17, 2021 – Telemundo’s La Casa de los Famosos, announced seven new celebrities will join the highly anticipated reality show set to premiere live on Tuesday, August 24, at 7pm/6c. Jorge Aravena, Kimberly Flores, Anahí Izali, Christian Estrada, Daniel Vargas, Gisella Aboumrad and Verónica Montes are the newest faces set to join the house, where they will all live under the same roof, completely disconnected from their families and the outside world. To succeed in the competition, the participants will have to follow rules, win games, overcome challenges, and do whatever it takes to avoid elimination and win the $200,000 cash prize.
During each two-hour episode, viewers and their families will get to know much more about these famous personalities:
• Jorge Aravena is a renowned actor from Peru, raised in Venezuela, with an extensive 30-year TV career in Mexico. With a countless number of telenovelas and competition shows under his belt, this ex-motocross champion comes to La Casa de los Famosos believing that nothing will be able to stop him.
• Kimberly Flores is a model, dancer and fitness coach from Guatemala. She is the wife of renowned Mexican singer Edwin Luna, leader of the Trakalosa de Monterrey music group. While her husband takes care of their daughter, Flores will give it her all to become the winner of La Casa de Los Famosos.
• Anahí Izali is a well-known actress, model and influencer from Acapulco, Mexico, who proudly carries her Afro-Caribbean roots from her Dominican grandmother’s side. With successful participations in other reality shows, Izali confesses that she believes La Casa de los Famosos will be the perfect place to form new relationships.
• Christian Estrada is a former U.S. soccer player who has participated in hit reality competitions such as “The Bachelorette.” He will be entering La Casa de Los Famosos during a very special time in his life as he is about to become a father with his girlfriend Ferka.
• Daniel Vargas is a Colombian influencer and digital content creator currently living in Mexico. This young man who has a very strong following on TikTok and Instagram, is famous for his variety of humorous, dance and lip-sync videos. He is already working on his first songs to launch himself as a singer.
• Gisella Aboumrad is a Mexican actress and comedian known for her successful roles in productions such as "Corazón Valiente," "Pasión Prohibida," “Sin Senos Sí Hay Paraíso,” and most recently, Telemundo’s “La Suerte de Loli,” where she played Rox, the popular radio show host of “Despertar LA” on Global Radio Group.
• Verónica Montes is a talented personality who achieved her childhood dream of becoming a well-known actress through her participation in various telenovelas and series, such as her breakthrough role in Telemundo’s “El Señor de los Cielos,” alongside renowned actor Rafael Amaya.
These personalities join previously announced participants Gaby Spanic, Pablo Montero, Christian de la Campa, Celia Lora, Uriel del Toro, Tefi Valenzuela, Cristina Eustace and Roberto Romano. The final personality to join La Casa de los Famosos will be announced soon
La Casa de los Famosos’ multiplatform format features two-hour weeknight episodes on linear television, in addition to 24/7 exclusive access via Telemundo.com/LaCasaDeLosFamosos, where viewers can enjoy an unfiltered and uncut live streaming feed, in addition to exclusive content, video blogs and unedited confessions. The audience will also have the opportunity to vote to determine who leaves the house and who will ultimately win the competition.
Based on the global phenomenon “Big Brother VIP,” La Casa de los Famosos is a new primetime reality competition where viewers will witness how 16 popular Hispanic personalities from different origins, backgrounds, attitudes, and generations coexist under the same roof. Hosted by renowned TV personality Héctor Sandarti, together with Jimena Gállego, the house features more than 50 hidden cameras and 60 microphones set to capture every single aspect of the structure, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. giving the audience the chance to discover the humanity behind the famous faces. Willing to do anything to remain in the house, the participants will give their all to win the audience vote and be the last one standing to be crowned the winner of the $200,000 cash prize.
Audiences will be able to watch episodes live or catch up on the Telemundo app, available on Google Play Store and Apple Store, or by visiting Telemundo.com. Fans can join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter via @Telemundo and by following #LaCasaDeLosFamosos and #LCDLF.
La Casa de los Famosos is an Endemol Shine Boomdog production for Telemundo under the executive production of Francisco “Cisco” Suarez, Executive Vice President of Primetime Non-Scripted Programming for Telemundo, with Pablo Alonso serving as showrunner of the reality competition.